At the beginning of the month, I set some goals for myself:
- Register for the Peachtree Road Race (100% did that at soon as I got up this morning so…check)
- Continue going to yoga once a week
- Finish reading a book (I started The Nest in January and have been perpetually stuck at 1/4 done)
- Mail a big batch of fundraising letters
- Do my “dream run”: run from my apartment to Krog Street Market for brunch
How did I do?
- Not only did I register for the Peachtree Road Race on the day Atlanta Track Club member registration opened, my husband was lucky enough to get selected in the lottery. So we will be toeing the line together on the 4th of July!!!
- Yoga once a week? Check! I missed yoga the first week of the month because I was sick but otherwise I planted my butt on my mat in class every Thursday evening. My new favorite Thursday routine is yoga, shower, then cuddle up in a big fluffy robe + fuzzy socks
- Finish reading a book. Yeaaahhhh about that. Didn’t happen. There’s always April…
- Mail a big batch of fundraising letters. Check! Not all were snail mail, but I got in touch with lots of people regarding my goal.
- And last weekend I did my “dream run” and ran to brunch. It was every bit as awesome as I thought it would be.
And now for April goals:
- Finish reading The Nest. For real this time, guys.
- Continue yoga once a week
- Launch my charity auction for Team for Kids!
- Try my hand at freezer meals that are prepped on Sunday
- TBD…I want to do something exciting this month, I just don’t know what yet!
How did your March goals go? What are your April goals?