It’s Thursday!!! And Thursdays are for Thinking Out Loud.
– Literally every day this week I’ve said “It’s _____”! That’s because this week has felt like the week that will never end. I’m traveling home this weekend for my friend’s birthday and Saturday cannot get here soon enough! I’ve been avoiding the fact that it’s going to SNOW there on Friday and will likely be pretty chilly all weekend. I haven’t be in Atlanta all that long…but long enough to become accustomed to the milder weather.
– I’m constantly on my feet at work. I also run in the afternoon. It’s time for me to admit that I’m terrible at stretching. On Tuesday, my right hip flexor and/or IT band was not. happy.
– I freaking love this article posted on Salty Running about skinny shaming. I’m not skinny, I’m not fat. I guess you could call me an in-between (that phrase is from the most hilarious It’s Always Funny scene ever). But I think that women’s bodies should be completely off limits. My gym faces a big set of windows, with the treadmill being right in front of the big windows. That feeling of being looked up and down? Terrible, and it’s so inappropriate.
– My yoga class card is about to expire and I’m trying to decide if I’m going to remain loyal to the studio I’ve been going to for the past couple of months or if I’m ready to venture out and try something different. The major benefit of my current studio is..it’s close to my apartment!!! Nothing like a 2 minute drive to yoga. What is your deciding factor for fitness/yoga studios?
– I’ve officially deciding that trying to find a new training partner in a new city is like dating…awkward, difficult, and you’ll never find someone to replace your other training partner. I’m having serious Saturday morning sadness lately, I used to run with my best friend ever Saturday. I love running with my husband but I definitely miss girl talk time.
– And finally…I tried something new last night. I made tonight’s dinner the night before. I’m kind of in love with prepping meals now because cooking dinner right after work is misery. Anyone have any good freezer meal recipes?!
What are you thinking out loud about today?
Have a great day!!!