It’s Thursday and you know what that means…it’s time for Thinking Out Loud!
– I feel like a broken record but you guys, don’t forget to check out my Charity Auction. 100% of the proceeds will go to support Team For Kids and their mission to create health and fitness programs for school age children across the United States! Plus…who doesn’t want awesome workout swag?
– Why am I pushing so hard to Team For Kids? Childhood obesity statistics are staggering. Did you know: According to the CDC, the percentage of children with obesity in the United States has more than tripled since the 1970s?! Today, about one in five school-aged children (ages 6–19) has obesity. I’m all about teaching children to be healthy NOW so they can carry those skills into adulthood
– I’ve done one whole strength training workout and I am HOOKED. I want to try this medicine ball ab workout next
– I bought organic eggs at the grocery store this past weekend and I feel like I definitely taste a difference…am I crazy?!
– Speaking of eggs: are you a sweet or savory breakfast person? I go back and forth but I’ve been on a major egg sandwich kick recently. Much delicious.
Happy rainy Thursday!