It’s Thursday and you know what that means…it’s time for Thinking Out Loud!
– My charity auction went live on Monday! There are so many awesome things up for auction and 100% of the proceeds will go directly to Team for Kids so don’t miss out on getting cool things and helping charity! Check out the rules here and the goods here!
– Chocolate banana bread is. my. jam. So delicious and I’m telling myself that it’s “healthy” because bananas + greek yogurt are involved. This recipe happens to come from Amanda, our lovely TOL host!
– I’m still completely dedicated to taking care of my poor calves. Luckily, Runner’s World will tell me how. I’m convinced, now more than ever, that pre-hab is 10000% necessary if you’re a busy athlete.
– I’ve been spending a lot more time on the bike lately, especially on the spin bike. There are spinning studios close to me but I’ve been thinking about trying Peloton lately. They offer both live and on-demand spinning classes that you can do from the comfort of your own home.
– Meal of the week: white rice + 2 fried eggs + duck sauce = lazy girl’s fried rice. Delicious. Carbs. Protein. I mean, what else could be better?
– Are you team flowy shorts or team spandex shorts for running? I always thought I was on team flowy shorts but I recently wore a pair of spandex shorts when all of my others were in the laundry and I kind of loved running in them…
What are you thinking out loud about today?