It’s Thursday and you know what that means…it’s time for random thoughts and thinking out loud.
– Lately I’ve been looking for more protein filled breakfasts so I don’t end up starving at 9 am and ready to gnaw my arm off while I’m working on a case in the OR. NOT a fun situation. Totally going to bake these carrot cake protein muffins tonight
– I’ve been working super hard on making sure my blog charity auction is going to be awesome. I’m amassing some really cool things and can’t wait to debut them all! As of right now, I’m planning for the auction to “go live” on Monday, April 17 and it will last for 2 weeks.
– Speaking of the auction, look forward to a “rules” post next week! Starting bids will begin at $25. All proceeds of the auction will go directly to my Team for Kids fundraising goal!
– I’m on the market for a new bathing suit…I’m going on a beach trip Memorial Day weekend and while I’ve been working on my beach body (aka…having a body and getting excited for the beach), all of my bathing suits are years old. Favorite brands that have comfy/cute suits? I’m currently drooling over Athleta bathing suits.
– If you haven’t watched Trial and Error yet, you really really should. It’s growing on me and it’s just the kind of show to fill the 30 Rock/Parks & Rec shaped hole in my heart.
– I’ve been thinking about weekly running mileage lately. How many miles do you typically run a week? I’m happy with where my running is right now but of course I have the urge to “run all the miles” all the time. Slow and steady wins the race but I’m getting antsy to get to my higher mileage weeks again.
Happy pre-Friday y’all!