Another week of base building in the books! I’m still in the endurance phase and so far (knock on wood) everything has been smooth sailing.
March 13-19 2017
- 3/13- rest day, I was freaking exhausted after getting less than 5 hours of sleep thanks to Daylight Savings Time
- 3/14- 4 miles, 9:35 pace. Still tired, but glad this run happened
- 3/15- 3 mile tempo run, 8:57 pace. Best run I’ve had in a while. My legs felt fan-freaking-tastic.
- 3/16- restorative yoga
- 3/17- 3 miles easy, 10:00 pace. Super tired TGIF run. Followed by an amaze balls burger and a gigantic Guinness.
- 3/18- 4 hilly miles, 10:00 pace
- 3/19- 3.7 miles, 9:52 pace…hilly again but the weather was perfect! Followed by squats and walking lunges
Total mileage: 18 miles
Notes: The theme of this week was definitely “exhaustion”. Starting a Monday with a sleep deficit is ROUGH.
Yoga classes: 1
Goals for the week: stay the course. Last week I talked about keeping my mileage at 17-18 miles and had major success, so I’m hoping to get another strong week like this in the books before adding more mileage again. And uh, I’d like to be more rested this week so-sleep and yoga.
And one more thing guys…fundraising prizes are here (and I’m 100% open to any suggestions!). My goal is to raise $1500 for Team For Kids by the end of April!
30 day writing challenge: day 8