The treadmill has been my bestie lately, even if we totally have a love/hate relationship. But I’ve yet to regret a run…
1. I just really don’t want to do this…can’t I stay on the couch instead?!
2. Ok…I’ll go for at least 30 minutes.
3. But I’ll first take 30 minutes to get changed and eat some chocolate and clean the apartment
4. *finally walking to gym* I’m already tired
5. *hopping on treadmill* Ughhhh. I’ll take it easy
6. Spend 5 minutes warming up and realize that my legs don’t feel half bad
6a. But it still early enough in the run that I still pretty much just want to stop. I’ll stare at the hot firefighters across the street. They’ll entertain me.
7. Pump my jams and increase speed from warm up to “oh hey I’m actually running quick” speed
7a. Gah I am so out of shape. When did this even happen?
8. All bets are off when a great song on my playlist comes on…speed increases a little more.
8a. This is funnnnnnn.
9. Wow, maybe I’m in better shape than I thought.
9a. I hope the person on the treadmill next to me isn’t racing me…
10. That was the best run ever, can’t wait until tomorrow!
10a. Now what’s for dinner?!
30 Day Writing Challenge: Day 4