February 27-March 5 2017
- 2/27- 2.5 miles easy, 10:00 min pace
- 2/28 – rest day, sick
- 3/1- 3.1 miles, 9:41 pace
- 3/2- 3.2 miles (20 minute tempo with 10 minute super easy warm-up), 9:23 pace
- 3/3- 2.5 miles super easy, 10:00 minute pace
- 3/4- 2.3 mile easy social run, 10:52 pace
- 3/5- rest day
Total mileage: 13.6 miles
Notes: most of this week I felt like total crud between a cold early in the week and super bad allergies/congestion the rest of the week
Yoga classes: 0. I was scheduled to go on Thursday but ran instead because snotty downward facing dog did not sound appealing
March 6-12 2017
- March 6- 3 miles easy, 10:00 pace
- March 7- 4 miles (1 mile easy warm-up and 3 miles tempo), 9:20 pace
- March 8- 3 miles easy, 10:00 pace
- March 9- restorative yoga
- March 10- rest day!
- March 11- 4.4 miles, 9:33 pace
- March 12- 3 miles easy, 10:00 pace
Total mileage: 17.4 miles
Notes: Overall, this week was so much better running-wise! I got to leave work early a couple of days, which definitely helped with motivation. And less congestion = better running.
Yoga classes: 1
Goals for this week: really…just to keep my mileage where it was last week. Not going to lie, it had been MONTHS since I ran anything over 15 miles per week. So, I kind of just want to keep myself at 17-18 per week for another couple of weeks. That way I don’t end up with some kind of freak injury from getting excited and running too much too soon. And of course, yoga.
Do you have any mileage goals for the week?
30 day writing challenge: Day 1 of 30